- That’s not a jet, it’s a single seat propeller plane armed with two gun-pods and two missiles.
- Dodge Challenger
- SUV with mounted gun, user is exposed when using it.
- MD 520N chopper, or something resembling it. It also seems to be equipped with a turret underneath mounting a rotary cannon that’s probably controlled by a passenger.
- Logo for a ford Mustang can be seen in the opening seconds of the video. and the car is driven by Mendoza
- Cavallo bikes, made by a Chinese manufacturer.
Weapons and gadgets:
- G36 with a beta C-mag, some of you might know it as the MG36. The back post of the iron sight doesn’t seem to be the regular back post that most/all G36 rifles use.
- Lots of footage of the HK45c being in use
- Grappling hook shot from a little canon
- Beretta 93R seem to be in the game but the footage that shows it does not show it firing in burst, only in single fire mode.
- Front end of the SIG P226 (or a variant) can be seen on the loadout screen.
- Multiple weapons are shown on the loadout section but with the names not matching the pictures beside it.
- Ghost ring equipped on a Beretta.
- Sawed off Remington 870, longer than the Serbu Super Shorty in Battlefield 4 (also based on the Remington 870).
- single player, seems like you can throw a rock to distract enemies.
- multiple loadouts for each class can be seen.
- unlocks seem to be based on money, meaning gun might be purchased in any order rather than unlocked sequentially.
- Mendoza’s scanner seem to be like Recker’s tactical binocular